Thursday, July 12, 2007

More Teenie Cuteness







OK, so . . .
Day 2 with Miss Teenie

Events of note:

Hubby calls her "walnut head". He was stunned to discover that when properly motivated, she can climb up his leg, up his chest, and pry open his mouth with her paws when liverwurst is at stake.

She slept all night with The Boy. No whining, no pee pee. Good girl!

I took her with me when I took the kids to camp. I felt like George, John, Paul and Ringo in "Hard Day's Night". Kids stampeded us! We had to run for our lives!

I have been asked if she is a ferret. I have wondered if she is a cat.

We got a bill of good health from the vet yesterday. She officially weighs 2 pounds, 10 ounces. She tried to jump off the exam table, a jump that would have SURELY killed her. She seems to be completely fearless.

And partial to peanut butter.

No comments: