Sunday, April 8, 2007

We're Back, Jack!

Well, just like Jesus on Easter Sunday, we are back.


Note: Wow, that was REALLY sacriligious. Sorry about that. I'll say a few Hail Marys while I bite the ears off of this chocolate bunny and share a few of my vacation pictures with you. I'll also have a few funnies to add to My Kid's Krazy Krap, so stay tuned for the hilarity.


Granted, this will just be a little taste of the greatness to come, kinda like chocolate Easter bunnies versus the promise of eternal life, or something. I guess I'd better drop the religions cross-references and get on with the show. So, without further ado, I present Part 1 of . . .


How To Drop $3 Large During 1 Week in Myrtle Beach, SC and NOT Have Even 1 Strip Club Experience Under Your Belt

















Cuplrit #1: Myrtle Beach has turned Putt Putt into an art form unto itself. These courses have everything: animation, light shows, flora and fauna, and oh yeah, it runs about $40-$50 a game for 4, and my kids played pretty much every day. Fore!

No comments: