Monday, April 24, 2006

The jury's in . . .

. . . and the Scrubbing Bubbles Shower Cleaner is my new best friend! As of today (Day 5), my previously mildew and mold stained shower is sparkly white, my chrome faucet is mirror-like, and I still pull the curtain back and peek into the shower every time I walk into the bathroom.

I have absolutely no pull with the Nobel Peace Prize committee, but I think I have a candidate suggestion. The Scrubbing Bubbles Magic Potion Machine could very well save the sanity and knuckles of literally millions of owners of disgusting showers and tubs worldwide.

Now, in the interest of full disclosure, I do have to state that my husband introduced HIS best friend, the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser, into the equation around Day 3. Left to its own devices, I think that the Scrubbing Bubbles Heavenly Cleaning Angels Machine would have cleaned the shower to its current level of sparkliness in 7-10 days, as advertised. But aided by a few determined rubs from Hub and his Magic Eraser, we achieved the spotless shower in a record 4 days (Hub loves the Magic Eraser since he discovered that it would take grubby handprints off the walls and remove Kool-Aid stains from our cheap white formica countertops.)

So, its a one-two punch for the nasty, grimy shower.

If you are as lazy as I am, then I highly recommend the Scrubbing Bubbles God in a Bottle machine. If you have a deadline, or are so inclined to participate in the cleaning, then by all means, add in the Mr Clean Magic Bar of Goodness.

Now I gotta find something good (read: easy and miraculous) for my poor wood floors.

No comments: